Kriss Rock Buckets is used for sifting sand and dirt from debris on your next project. This type of attachment is designed for skid steer loaders.
The rock bucket is ideal for scooping up materials and sifting out rocks and debris, making sorting less time consuming and saving a significant amount of space in skip bins or dumping areas.
Whether you're cleaning up a construction site, clearing and preparing an area for work, or just after the right equipment for DIY earthmoving projects, this Skid Steer Rock Bucket attachment will help you get your job done right.
Kriss's Rock Buckets are designed specifically for earthmoving in tough Australian conditions.
- Reinforced front cutting edge
- AR36 High grade flat bar - 77 mm tyne spacings
- High performance back blading performance
- Unique flat bar design works better for sifting sand
- Front lip to help prevent spillage
- Reduces waste significantly by leaving behind good soil, sand and other material