Kriss Solutions Grapples are designed for installation from medium to large excavators.
If you work in an ever changing variety of materials, then the these grapples may be the best choice for you.
Customers can use these grapples for all sorts of work including recycling, stone, demolition, logs, forest residue, sorting and bulk material transfer.
These grapples allow wide opening widths to pick up large amounts of material and give great capacity.
Hydraulic grapples allow the operator to have the full control of the tilt cylinder so objects can be picked up and placed precisely with more ease.
Kriss Solutions grapples are designed to give high gripping forces and superior bunching on all materials.
- High strength and wear resistant for sorting and loading the toughest demolition debris.
- Mount as a pin-on or with a pin style quick coupler for speed and ease in changing from other attachments.
- Extra strong construction, designed for demolition work.
- Constructed of wear resistant steel.
- Available for any size excavator. (for other sizes, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org)